|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Scranton applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
CIEE Liberal Arts Program in Barcelona, Spain
Spend a semester or a year in Barcelona, improving your advanced-level Spanish language skills, while immersing yourself in local culture.
Enrolling directly in a Spanish university, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of coursework in the humanities and social sciences, as well as courses in Hispanic and European Studies, all of which are taught in Spanish. And with homestays, internships opportunities, language partners, and a host of cultural activities and excursions, studying abroad in Barcelona offers you an academically challenging, and uniquely immersive intercultural experience.
Study abroad in Barcelona and you will:
- Advance your language skills by taking courses in Spanish and committing to speaking only Spanish during the program. .
- Participate in cultural and educational activities, such as excursions to Girona, Tarragona, Seville, Córdoba, Granada, or Madrid.
- Learn about the complex history of the European Union and Spain's role in it
- Explore the city with CIEE Guardian Angels (local students who help you get oriented and make the city feel like home)
- Earn credit and get real work experience through an internship
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.