Work Study Positions
Work Study Positions are available!
The Office of Global Education welcomes applications for Work Study positions for Fall 2022. Our study abroad office activities focus on promoting study abroad and assisting Scranton students who apply for programs throughout the year. If you are interested in working within our team for a few hours each week during the semester, please email a cover letter and resume to Ms. Noelle Drozdick, Administrative Assistant, Office of Global Education. email@example.com
- help in general office duties such as data entry, filing, and scanning documents
- take part and host in-person and virtual meetings with students interested in study abroad programs
- assist in creating marketing materials, e.g. brochures, pamphlets, etc.
- share your study abroad experience and assist in promoting study abroad at in-person events, e.g. study abroad fairs, club fairs, partner school information sessions, admissions events, etc.
- create and manage content for social media posts
- 5-6 hours per week – to be agreed as a fixed schedule