How to search for a program
This site hosts the details of study abroad opportunities at the University of Scranton. To find programs by term or location, click on the 'Programs' tab on the left side menu to begin your search. Other topics in the left side menu will provide you with information and answers to questions that are frequently asked by students and parents.
Navigating the Programs Tab
- List All: This page will list all the study programs available to you and each program is linked to a program page that describes the program in detail. This choice is useful if you want to browse the entire catalog.
- Simple Search: The simple search option allows you to search for a program by identifying a city, country, region and term. You can also search by program name.
- Advanced Search: The advanced search option allows you to effectively narrow down your study abroad options using the following parameters: city, country, region, term, language of instruction, language prerequisites, language courses available, fields of study, grade point average requirement, number of credits offered per term, the program type, housing options and meal options.
- Course Search: This search option allows you to search all the study abroad programs for a specific course or courses. Note that this search feature is continuing to be developed.
After searching, click on any search result for more information on that program, including:
- An overview of the university/study program
- Program dates and deadlines
- Courses offered (this feature continues to be developed - if this area is populated, it will list courses taken at the university/program and their equivalents at the University of Scranton)
- Budget sheets listing fixed costs such as tuition and estimates for travel, housing, meals, personal expenses, books and travel documents
- Brief descriptions of the university, city, housing etc. with links to the program or university for more information
Choosing a Program of Study
Use the information in the fields described above to help you choose programs that interest you. After narrowing down your options, meet with the Office of Global Education staff for further guidance and information!
Search For Programs