Course Registration for Next Semester From Abroad
Registration Procedures for CAS Students Currently Studying Abroad
- Please email your advisor with a list of the courses you are presently taking abroad and a list of the courses you would like to take in the semester you return to the UofS. If you do not know who your advisor is, you can find that information under "View Student Information" through the "Student Services & Financial Aid Tab" in UIS via my.Scranton.edu
- Your advisor will review your course selections, and if there is a problem with the courses you have selected, he or she will contact you by UofS e-mail.
- If the courses you have selected are fine, your advisor will e-mail the approved course list to you with a copy to CAS Assistant Dean Gina Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When your advisor sends you the approved list of classes and copies Dean Butler, he or she will include your term PIN. Please note that your term PIN will not be activated until your regularly scheduled web registration time.
- If you do not receive a response from your advisor, e-mail your department chair. If you do not receive a response from the department chair, please e-mail Dean Butler at email@example.com.
Please email your Advising Center with a list of the courses you are presently taking and the courses you would like to take next semester (Fall or Spring, Intercession or Summer). The Advising Center will then manually register you into the courses prior to the web registration date. They will also email you your PIN number, so that you can make future changes to your schedule yourself. You will have access to the system anytime after your regularly scheduled term PIN assignment time.