Skip to content

Transcripts from Abroad

It is your responsibility to see that an official transcript of your academic work abroad is sent to The University of Scranton.  Some study abroad programs have you request an official transcript in your application to the program.  It is suggested you verify that you have requested a transcript and that the transcript is sent to the appropriate office at The University of Scranton before you return to the United States. Check to see that all out-standing fees have been paid.  We have seen transcripts held because a fee as little as five dollars has not been paid.  
All transcripts should be sent to:

Noelle Drozdick, Administrative Assistant 
The Office of Global Education 
O'Hara Hall - 1st Floor
The University of Scranton
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510 

Official transcripts will generally arrive from abroad in July for the spring semester and in March for the fall semester.  As soon as the Office of Global Education receives the transcript and matches the courses listed with those listed on your course approval form, the credits earned abroad will be posted to your University of Scranton record.   An important note: if you did not receive permission to take courses which are listed on your transcript from abroad, then those credits will not be posted to your University of Scranton record.  Remember to have your classes approved!